The book takes you on a journey to discover the world of backend development in Rust.
You will learn by doing: we will start from scratch and build together, step by step, a fully functional email newsletter backend API.
You'll learn how to:
- Navigate and leverage Rust's crates ecosystem
- Structure your application to make it modular and extensible
- Write tests, from single units to full-blown integration tests
- Model your domain and leverage the type system to enforce invariants
- Collect logs, traces and metrics to observe the state of your application
- Set up a robust continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline for your Rust projects
IMPORTANT: the book is not yet complete, you are buying early access: you will get the first eight chapters (261 pages) and receive emails with new content as soon as it is published.
Find out more at https://zero2prod.com
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying Zero To Production!
Join the readers' community on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/HkPVdcNkuf
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.